1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

BS3 USERS, 02 QUESTION

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 93wannabe, Apr 28, 2010.

1. 93wannabe

my dash used to display only one af, now i see a right and a left (of course only one offers feedback), what the hell did i click. its kind of annoying me lol... :doh:

2. TurboNova

Updated software?

3. 93wannabe

havent changed a thing other than tunes and maybe i clicked on something in the dashboard? I may just have to call bs3. Its the most obvious thing to do and I always overlook it lol. Im so used to coming to the forums for help lol. Btw, if you didnt see my update on the other thread, I corrected the tuneup as we spoke of and its great. Were going to fine line it at the track tonight. Thanks again!