1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

BS3 Tuning

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by greenn50, Mar 28, 2009.

1. greenn50

Well thanks for the help in advanced. I will start with a little history about the car it a 99 mustang with a 393 and a six speed trans. The engine is about 11 to 1 c/r and has a 620 intake 615 exhaust large over lap cam that has about nothing for vacuum. The engine in a drag car ran great with a carb around 9.90 to 10.0 in the ¼ . Now I'm trying to make it streetable with BS3 and having some tuning issues. I will attach some logs from the test drives I took today. My biggest complaint is when I'm letting out the clutch I really have to be in to the throttle and slip the clutch quite a lot. Or I go in to the buck and jerk that if I didn't push in the clutch it would knock your teeth out! Its like the car has some crazy throttle response. Any help would be great. I have logs that I can shoot over.