1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

BS3 Injector Phase Angle

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by nealysa, Jan 3, 2009.

1. nealysa

Has anyone tuned with this item and what were the results? I got the car idling fairly well and was looking at fine tuning it. Or is it better to use the "calibrate with trace function"?

Sean

2. SMG_Motoring

I would def leave the phase angle alone...my experience with phase angle is you can end up creating other issues if miss adjusted... altho i read another thread of yours and seems like you figured out the idle probs... how you making out with it?