1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Mass air question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by blackknight, Jan 4, 2009.

1. blackknight

Well i am new to this site. kinda. I have a 93 mustang and i have changed my set up. i have heard alot of good things about the 05 style mass air meter, so i went out and bought the best one, i bout the PMOS and the pig tail, but i dont know how to wire it up. there is no a,b,c,d on the new pig tail like there is on the stock harness. pluse the pig tail that i got all the wires white. so if someone can point me in the right direction it would be very nice. thanks :2thumbs:

2. blackknight

Anyone?

3. JohnyHotrod