1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

ms2 fuel table request

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by draggsxr1000, Aug 15, 2010.

1. draggsxr1000

Guys I know you have worked hard. My last standalone I spent weeks just getting it to run. I'm really undecided as to weather I should go standalone or just Maf. I have found timing tables but no fuel. If u have a similar. Setup and don't mind I would appreciate. It. Would make my descision process alot easier. So here is my setup and email. Thank u very much

Stock motor top to bottom 90 5.0.
    42lb injectors stock ign.

Really just looking for a fuel map to around 200 kpa.

This content is protected

2. draggsxr1000

3. blacksaleen95

where are you located?

4. draggsxr1000

Between hickory. And lenoir

5. wesk

I work in Mooresville, and live in concord.

What code version of MS are you running? Engines will generally run quite happily with fueling way off provided it is fat (anyone who has every started a carbed carr with a mason jar can attest to this). With MS2extra, almost all starting paramters are expressed as a % of required fuel, so if that is calculated correctly, the defaults will normally at least make it try to run.

Do you already have the engine to the point where it spins over easily, the MS "syncs" correctly, and spark happens consistantly and at the right time? That is the hard part. Tuning a fuel table is cake.

If you actually have it so that you have the above (stable "sync", conistant spark), shoot me a pm and I willl help you out. I generally always start out with the same stuff in terms of fuel table(hasn't failed me yet, from an NA v8 to a boosted single cylinder KTM).

6. blacksaleen95

+2 I'm in Charlotte and concord, if you need a hand some weekend lmk.