1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

BS3 communication, wire pinout

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by DDOTY, Feb 4, 2007.

1. DDOTY

I need to ask someone to look at their BS3 wiring header plug and give me the calport wire colors going into N1, N2, N3 on the main header plug. I have the pinout descriptions in the manual but I can not be certain what wire colors serve which described purposes so it does me no good.

Doug....

Feel free to call. 812 599 6281 and thanks to anyone willing to help out. !!!!!!!!!

2. DDOTY

I finally got it working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears to have been a bad crimp and the harness at the calport pigtail. Wow this has been a long haul !!!

Doug...

3. Sparky_wp

Amen!! Good to hear you got it working. You never called me back on the Calport cable. I could have built you a new one.

4. DDOTY

I WILL BE CALLING IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS I WILL BE SHOPPING FOR SOME RACEPAK EQUIPMENT.

DOUG...