1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

bs3 and 7531 users in here

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 93wannabe, Dec 18, 2010.

1. 93wannabe

im getting ready to wire my two steps in the car. O know of all the limiters in the 7531, but the 2 step wont have fuel control (obviously). I know I can alter the ve cells that the ecu sees on the TB but what are you guys using? bs3 or 7531 and why?

thanks guys!

2. Drlee50

I do just what u said, msd for rpm limited and Bs3 for fuel and timing. Just easier to do on the laptop. I have the external msd controller box too for quick 2 step adj at the line

3. 93wannabe

do you ever regret not having the burn down limiter function since youre wired this way?

4. Drlee50

you can still use the spool rev limit feature-- using the bs3 to set the timing at that rpm is still just fine. :2thumbs: