1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

bronze gears

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by papis408w, Jul 14, 2005.

1. papis408w

I put a MSD bronze gear on my Accel dual sync dizzy. Are the gears interchangeable? Does this effect the dual sync ability?

2. SWT Racing

The bronze gear is only needed to be compatible with a steel billet roller cam. It does not affect the distributors functionality whatsoever, unless it wears out, in which case you'll start seeing spark scatter.

3. papis408w

4. SWT Racing

No problem. ake sure you put plenty of break-in lube on it when it is new. I'd keep an eye on it for hte first few hours to make sure it is wearing in properly.

5. papis408w

will do