1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Please say a prayer for a buddy's family during this Holiday.

Discussion in 'Advanced Tech Section' started by Boost Engineer, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Boost Engineer

Last night a Semi driver (on drugs) killed one of my friends who raced 1200 horsepower NA Pontiac Firebirds.

He was coming back from a hunting trip and the semi was driving on the wrong side of the road.

Then he was gone. His son survived the crash, the druggie semi driver is in jail.

He was one of the hardest working Automotive Guys I ever met. He was actually a Construction/Repair of Buildings guy.

He died way too young. Has a family and kids. Now he is gone.

Sad day in the High Performance World. Mike Leech was his name.

Tom Vaught

2. Mnlx

Sorry for your loss, it's a very sad day when we lose someone like that, especially under the circumstances. His family will be in our prayers.

3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Terribly sorry to hear about this. His family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

4. flyinhillbilly

So sorry to hear this. He sounds like he was an outstanding role model to his kids.
    I will keep his friends and family in my thoughts and prayers.

5. mvk13

Sorry for the hole in your lives. I pray that you all will find peace.

bridal-shoal