1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

bosch 210 injectors anybody use them ?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 93lxsprayed347, Jan 17, 2018.

1. 93lxsprayed347

2. ss496

I have not used them.....but have been looking at them for future plans

Apparently the ID2000 injector data works well for them since they are the same

3. 93lxsprayed347

price seems right on them

4. ss496

Sure does. I have heard that those are legit bosch units too....not knockoffs

5. Mnlx

I believe Matt/Denmah has run them, check out the Sloppy Mechanics page.

6. Forcefed86

I’ve tuned a few setups with 210’s. Seem to be a great injector for the money, nothing else is even close for an E85 HI-Z injector. I haven’t tried to idle pump gas with them, the DC was really low with E85 at idle, can’t imagine they’d idle well at all on pump fuel. Also don’t know how well they hold up over time. Only been about 2 years…

Couple buyers have had issues ordering the super cheap $56 per injector ($450 shipped for 8) sets directly from Latvia on E-bay. Others have done it without issue. VSracing sells them for $544 shipped and has them stocked in the US if you don’t feel like gambling with Ebay.

That said they are a CNG injector and have the typical cheap “squirt gun” style spray pattern. But unless you get into the big $2k+ injector sets you won’t get any better spray pattern on large injectors. Don’t get the CNG Bosch 160 HI-Z injectors. They have plastic pintles that swell and stick when hot.

7. decipha

I run these as well on my harley truck and on our shop car. The idle isnt a problem on E-85 but I haven't ran them on pump yet so cant tell you how they would do just yet. I'll be putting some pump gas in the blue car next month and can post back the how it does.

Heres a video where you can hear it idle with e85. Its not bad at all and like forcefed said the duty cycle is low.

8. ss496

Good info guys. Thanks!

9. 93lxsprayed347

nice decipha ! what system are you using to tune that car

10. 3pedals

I picked up a set too. Plan on running them with gas on a 416. We will see how they idle gas.
    Forcefed - I thought these had a cone shape spray pattern? At least the youtube vid I saw about "821" injectors showed a cone pattern?

11. Forcefed86

Better than the deka 80s but its still just a huge jet of fuel. Few videos on youtube.

12. Forcefed86

13. 3pedals

Looks decent to me. The Holley 160's I have been running are alot worse spray pattern, and they run ok

14. Forcefed86

I agree I run the Racetronix 160's (pretty sure they are the same as the Holley 160's) They look like the Dekas above... But nothing like the Morans or other big dollar injectors.

15. Disney Lincoln

Video says BS3.

16. decipha

sorry im late I don't frequent here often as you can tell its been a little over a year.

Yes I have BS3 on the cobra. I do have the stock ford ecu in my 02 harley truck though with the same injectors and since posting this I have daily driven it on 93 pump gas with no problems at all. Idles down to 600 rpm as well in gear and perfectly stoich AFR fuel trims at idle.

Disney Lincoln likes this.