1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Where can i buy a 2 into 1 merge

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Mike1965, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Mike1965

I'm looking for a 2'' into a T6 flange , the two coming from the headers would be 2'' merge to a rec T6 .

This will be used on a S400 turbo that has a double scroll would it be better to use the double scroll flange or will I be ok to use the open flange , I haven't bought the flange yet so I can go either way .

Thanks Mike

2. stangman9897

3. Gen1SVE

If you can keep it dual scroll with one bank feeding each side of the turbine housing it will help spool a little but will complicate the wastegate arrangement, It is not detrimental to run it merged before the turbo.

4. reef

5. mustang-junky

6. Mike1965

Any pix of how to do this

7. Gen1SVE

8. Forcefed86

You can also use one gate on the scroll itself to save you soem trouble... Like so...

[​IMG]#ad

9. turbonotchcoupe

I like that!!! How hard to weld?