1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

boost and nitrous

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by turbodave, Dec 28, 2003.

1. turbodave

Thats it, after seeing the recent success of the 03 cobras running nitrous I am gonna hook up my old system and see how it will do with the turbos. have any of you tried it yet? how much boost with how much spray?
    thanks
    Dave

2. juxtoposed

I use a 50 on my car, but only from when the light goes green untill I cross the finish line. I try not to overdo it!

3. Super Kaz

Gona run a little on This!:jawdrop: