1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Bob Hanlon Of Hanlon Motorsports, Is The Man!

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by bryan manduley, May 10, 2004.

1. bryan manduley

Bob Hanlon of Hanlon Motorsports is the man!

Bob Hanlon of Hanlon Motorsports, fixed the third gear problem in my Tremec Tko, and it now works great! My transmission now goes into all of the gears when I want it to, and not when it wants to, like before. When I went to pick up my transmission, I also took my friends transmission up with me, so Bob could swap out the speedometer drive gear. I watched as Bob worked on my friend's transmission. I must say that, Bob is very meticulous with his work. I have never seen anyone take that much care while cleaning parts and removing old sealer and then applying new sealer. During the reassembly of my friends transmission, he even used a torque wrench on all of the bolts, including the shifter bolts. It was a real pleasure seeing someone put that much pride and care into there work. The prices that Bob charged my friend and I for the worked that he performed on our transmissions was great, especially considering the pride and care that is applied during the course of the works that he performs. I strongly recommend Bob Hanlon of Hanlon Motorsports to anyone needing transmission service, upgrading, or needing to purchase a new transmission. Bob Hanlon of Hanlon Motorsports, definitely gets 'two thumbs up' from me!

Bryan Manduley

Very satisfied Hanlon Motorsports customer.
    :)

2. Brent Davis

Good for you Bryan.

Now, what did he find was wrong with 3rd gear? You wanna sell that trans now :D ?

3. Trentk

bryan, one thread is plenty. Not one for every room on this forum.

4. bryan manduley

hi brent,
    bob found few a few different things wrong, that may have been the culprit. i think i will keep it.:)

5. bryan manduley

hi trent,
    sorry for the multiple post. i just wanted to let everyone know that my transmission is finally fixed. this transmission has been a sore subject with me for quite a long time. and now, it finally works correctly! :D :cheers:

6. RI85GT

Bob is a VERY nice guy

Stop buy and talk to him at the track someday

7. bryan manduley

bob is real cool. i went to his house when i dropped off, and picked up my transmission. he is only about 3.5 hours from me.

bridal-shoal