1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

blow through billet metering blocks

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by joeq66, Mar 30, 2024.

1. joeq66

I have a csu e85 blow through 750 and noticed that the metering blocks are deteriorating.The e85 looks like its starting to eat the aluminum metering blocks.Does anyone have a part number for billet metering blocks that would work on a blow though with boost referenced power valves.I know the do something to the channel for the boost referenced powervalves and I think it might be in the main body but not sure if anything is changed in the metering blocks...Any info would be appreciated..

2. tbird

Csu will have modified the metering blocks to specific specs. A shelf metering block will not work the same.