1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Big Turbo Garage sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by mike1157, Jan 3, 2018.

1. mike1157

Decided to go back to N/A.

Selling the following stuff:
    All product like new, barely used. ( some items have less than one pull on them)

Some things I want to pkg together, as selling separate will be a pain in the butt.

So then, the list:

Borg Warner SX300 SX3 twin scroll 66mm turbo w/ 90 outlet cold side. .91A/R. Comes with two TurboSmart 38mm ultra-gate WG's.
    Used less than 12 hours.
    Snow Performance Stage 1 water meth inj system. Comes with pump, reservoir, boost control valve, and 2 nozzles. Includes line, but needs check valve. (defective) 200.00
    Complete A2W intercooler system with I/C ( core is 12×10×6) 3" in/out. Bosch water pump ( 03/04 Cobra)
    2.5 gal alum reservoir ( fuel cell style) 150.00
    Accufab 70mm tb. 75.00

I'm located in Birmingham Al. Best reached by cell
    205-337-8950
    (Car is featured in build boards forum)
    https://www.theturboforums.com/thre...ith-a-different-engine-turbo-build-up.371680/

2. ng8264723

Wait you built that awesome orange car and now you are parting it out? I don't get it what happened

3. wht73

Any interest in selling just the WG's?
    Thanks