1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Big Thanks: Jeff @ Induction Motorsports

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Earl H, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Earl H

Your attention to customer service is truly appreciated.

I ordered a PT76 GTS turbo from Induction Motorsports about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ago. I am having a 422ci shortblock built and I needed a little more firepower than the PT71 could give me. I consulted Jeff on which unit to get. Jeff consulted Precision about options and lead times. The unit was the PT76 GTS (1100FWHP) and the lead time would be ~ 5 days incl. shipping. A little more than a week passes and no turbo and no hit to my card. I of course called Jeff to find out what happened. Turns out a recent article about a PT76 gts powered 980rwhp Supra cause a run on PT76 GTS turbos. ETA for the next run of turbos was tbd. This put me in a bind as I had already sold my PT71 GTQ, which was sold the day after I posted it (tried to givve the board a good deal, but you guys have rule about having more than 5 posts to sell stuff...oh well), and I needed a replacement to get my car to the shop for my engine swap. Jeff communicated my delimma to Precision and we went over several options incl. going up a size in turbo (no go due to packaging issues) to using a dummy turbo to make the car driveable. Jeff has been in contact with me with what seemed to me to be almost every day with a status report. He also patiently answered all my stupid tech questions. I get a call today telling me that my turbo was shipped yesterday. I get home and my turbo was waiting for me. Not only did Jeff provide one of the best prices I could find on the PT76, he provided great customer service by making sure that I knew what was happening with my order. For everything that you did, I thank you. You guys are lucky to have a such a quality vendor as Induction Motorsports. If I ever need another turbo, there is no question as to who I'll go to.:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

2. cobra scott

I believe it I have dealt with Shane on a couple of occasions for just some tech questions and he is always more than willing to be of assistance even though I was not buying anything. that's why in a month or so I am going to be taking my car to them for some tuning. This is an industry where reputation makes or beaks you. Keep it up guys;)

3. turbocobra

I also agree. I ordered the same turbo about a week ago, and was initially told it would ship within 5 days. The were proactive in letting me know it was backordered. Very top notch service.

So Jeff/Shane, does this mean my turbo also shipped yesterday? :D

4. Trentk

THanks for sharing your experience with us. .

Trent

5. Fast SN-95

Thanks for the support guys, and thanks to Trent for providing such a great forum for all of us. We really appreciate our customers business and their loyalty!

Unfortunately, I think your still on the 2 week timeline Gary. We'll stay on top of it and let you know if anything changes.

Thanks,
    Shane

6. NeedaTurbo

I just ordered my turbo from Shane/Jeff as well, and they were both very helpful with with the purchase, Thanks Jeff and Shane :tu: