1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Big Stuff 3

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by TurboNG, Jan 29, 2022.

1. TurboNG

Who does Big Stuff 3 still? I have a system I know nothing about and don't plan to use, not sure who to talk to about it so I can know what all it has and price it properly. I'm sure someone still uses it right?

2. Disney Lincoln

It's useable, but unfortunately it fell to the wayside about 15 years ago. Holley came out, MS3Pro came out, Haltech and Fueltech.... I just looked on ebay and the most recent one on there sold for $299.

3. TurboNG

So basically worthless LOL

4. Disney Lincoln

Essentially, yes. Not many people will look to buy that when the Holley is out there and offers so much more.

5. underpsi68

The bs3 gen 4 is out now. See if it can be upgraded. It is a nice ecu.