1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

how do I post pics?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by slingblade, Jun 7, 2010.

1. slingblade

can someone explain exactly how to post pics I ran a search but the info didnt realy help and it was a dead thread so I ask. I can post links but would like to be able to post pics as well. I use photo bucket is that cool or does it need to be imageshak? I have tried resizing with no luck. :stupid:

2. MONTEGOD7SS

When you click a pic in Photobucket, on the left hand side you will see some different links. Click the one that says IMG Code and when you do a little box pops up that says Copied. Come back to here and either right click and select Paste, or just press Ctrl V.

3. slingblade

thanks again montegod :2thumbs:, finaly a succesfull test