1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Mac Valves

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by vht, Apr 16, 2022.

1. vht

Is there any difference in the Mac Valves like Motion sells and the ones you see on Ebay? They look just a like in every way, I just don't want to buy a piece of crap. Where do you all usually purchase yours, what works good and so forth?

2. Bill Chase

lowdollar motorsports sells genuine mac valves for about 36 bucks a piece. just ordered a pair last week. pn:1520335
    the mac part number is 35A-AAA-DDBA-1BA. odds are mac is having them produced in china now days. so I wouldnt be afraid of a low price from a chinese seller on ebay, just verify they are a genuine mac part. then again rather than wait a month to save 25 bucks, i elected to purchase from LowDollar. odds are they are being purchased from the same wholesaler though. you can also get these valves at your local mcmaster carr, or granger industrial supply.

3. Russell

Disney Lincoln likes this.