1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

BG 351 Based Twin Turbo - Foxbody Users Please Post Pics And Likes/Dislikes

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by N20Jnky, May 7, 2010.

1. N20Jnky

Hey Gang:

Long time looker, infrequent poster here...

I have a 91 Foxbody Notch that I am planning on dropping a 427 dart block stroker with AFR 225 heads and Victor spyder intake... I am considering either going with a forward facing large frame single or the BG twin turbo kit... I have talked very briefly with Brian and sent him an email with a picture of my perfectly smoothed and painted engine bay... Yeah, should have mocked up the turbo prior to painting, but bought it that way...

If there are any users on here that are running Brian's 351 based twin turbo kit, I would love to see pictures of your installation and hear what your likes and dislikes are as well as what kind of performance you are getting out of it...

If there is interest, I will start a build post soon... Right now I am waiting for the Chassisworks Fab9 rear end and Mike's Transmission Ultimate Vasco PG...

Appreciate the pics and information....