1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

best single ebay turbo on a 5.3 ls

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by joes69, Jun 5, 2021.

1. joes69

Im running twin turbos on my chevelle with 5.3 ls.They are the gt3582s.I have another car im building and was curious as to opinions on a single turbo that would get you close to 900 or slightly more at the crankshaft.Also would you go with the t4 or t6 flange for a 5.3..I run the sloppy stage 2 cam on my current car and will do the same on this one..Opinions very welcome

2. Mnlx

S475 or 480 copy with the 96mm 1.32 T6 turbine should get you to 900

B E N likes this.
  3. joes69

so appreciate you posting.Im kind of heading in that direction and have been on looking at them..thanks again

4. joes69

thanks so much.I will problably try the s475 just because the price is 400 dollars compared to 700 for the s480..I really appreciate your info..thanks again