1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

best place to get startup tune for fast xfi (4v 88mm)??

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by tt97cobra, Apr 19, 2012.

1. tt97cobra

FAST xfi, mmr 5.0 4v with distributor/stage 3 heads/stage 2 turbo cams/ 9.8 to 1 comp.
    160lb injectors/c4. Looking to get a start up tune, can someone point me in the right direction? thanks in advance

2. tt97cobra

anyone?

3. Mikes88Stang

You around CT, NY, NJ?

4. tt97cobra

no, im located in peoria il. not really anyone around here that deals with the fast or anything, closest is probly chicago, about a 3 hour drive. so i am going to try my best to learn how to do it my self once i get some info to start with.