1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Best fuel pump for twin 70s and blow through dominator carb

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by John Haley, Jan 30, 2020.

1. John Haley

Putting together a twin turbo small block chevy with a blow through dominator, what fuel pump would be best ?

2. Mnlx

Need more info. Fuel? In tank or external? Boost level, and hp goals? Street, or track?

B E N likes this.
  3. John Haley

External pump, pump gas/race fuel and I'm thinking 15psi, I'm new to this turbo business

4. John Haley

External pump, pump gas/race fuel and I'm thinking 15psi

5. tbird

If anything, boost and hp are the biggest need to knows. So your HP goal is?? I can assume big hp cuz a dominator isnt usually used until 1500hp and up.

6. John Haley

We are shooting for 1000hp

7. fastspec2

I'd probably go a pair of aem 380's. Depending on bsfc, you could "technically" damn near do it on one at around 20-25 psi net fuel pressure, but two would give you a bunch of head room and at around a hundred and a half each, you could afford it easy.

8. PEARL MUSSIN

I run a Magnafuel Pro Star 500 pump..357, twin T-70's, pump gas, CSU 750. 9.20 @ 149