1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

turbo screen filter??

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by pd93lx, Dec 19, 2006.

1. pd93lx

where can I buy a 4'' turbo screen filter?? does any one still sell the,? thanks

David

2. BigRy

Its hard to find someone that sells them, a while back on here we had guy making them for us, so some of us were fortunate enough to just buy them from him. Now he no longers does this, but its simple as hell to make. Go to the GP forums and look for the ad, and there are plenty of post that show you how to make them, in whatever size you need. Good Luck.

3. gobtool

I needed a 4" screen as well and had to make mine. It's not hard at all. I think it took me about 20 minutes. I believe HKS does make some 4" filters that are pretty thin but they're like 80 or 90 dollars.

4. Brent Davis