1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

which is better super h or 60-1

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by cougarman, Oct 11, 2006.

1. cougarman

i have a turbonetics super h .63 stage 3 with a p trim ,and have a chance to trade for a 60-1 with a .81 comp?

2. Cld12pk2go

Why are you looking at those two?

With your setup, I would get a MP T62-1 with 0.68 A/R p-trim (if it is mostly a street car). The other two are on the small side.

3. cougarman

well that sucks, can i use the turbonetics turbine housing on the mp turbo? ive already tried to check but there website is down. i was trying to stay between street and stip, there are alot of fast street cars in my area and im close to the bottom so this turbo setup was going to equal things up. hopefully

4. Cld12pk2go

I have a MP turbine housing on my Precision turbo, and it fits without issue.