1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

bbc single s475 turbo

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by joes69, Feb 9, 2014.

1. joes69

I just bought a s475 and im putting it on a 454 basically stock with 781 oval heads and summit cam with 114 lobe sep.It is a 2 bolt block with flattops around 8.7 compr.I was wondering if anyone has done a budget build on something similar and what kind of hp.I bought a ebay 60 wastegate and will weld up my own log exhaust.If anyone has done this would love to see what you got out of it and if you have a link would love to see it...thanks in advance

2. BlownShovel

3. joes69

I have read this artilcle several times.I also remember reading the original sbc grenade article all several hundred pages...I love these builds and have been looking all over the net looking for similar articles.I found the ford 460 with single and loved that build.It s going to be alittle while before im totally done and run the car but I will document all my stuff so I can pass whatever good or bad I figure out on here..thanks so much for the link