1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

BADDEST TX GRUDGE GOING DOWN, FREE BEER/BBQ/Big Screen/IPAD/IPhones & MORE

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Texas75234, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Texas75234

BE THERE, ALL THE BADDEST DFW AND HTOWN & CTOWN GRUDGE CARS WILL BE THERE PLUS THE BATTLE OF THE BELT!

The Twin Turbo Houston Legend "Birdman" vs "Hyde" of Jekyll & Hyde Racing Will race for the TEXAS FASTEST BACKHALF Grudge Inc Belt!.

If you have a bad ass Backhalf then BRING IT. **FREE ENTRY INTO A SHOOTOUT $3000.00 TO THE WINNER & $500.00 To the R/U. **All RUN FIELD, GUARANTEED PAYOUT!!

Keep your Arm Band on for a chance to WIN a FREE BigScreen TV, FREE IPhone, FREE IPAD, FREE 2014 Season Tickets, Eat FREE BBQ and Drink FREE BEER!!

97.9 Tha Beat will be broadcasting LIVE.

PARTY TIME

LMR usually has their twin turbo there as well. No guarantee but it usually is there.

[​IMG][​IMG]#ad

Sorry moderator, I accidentally posted the same thing in the videos forum.

2. 2_slow_5.0

Would be a good idea to put the dates up, I looked and looked and can not find them in the post but I am blind at times as well.

3. Texas75234

My bad, yea, its on the fliers but I should have put it in the txt area as well. Its for November the 16th and thanks for the heads up.

4. 2_slow_5.0

Im freaking blind

5. Texas75234

WTF, I saw a message that says I have been banned bc my 1st post was spam, this wasnt my 1st post and its not spam, I am just trying to let people know that a cool event is coming. Heck I even put it in the right section to make sure I was doing the right thing for the board. Dangit :(

6. MONTEGOD7SS

If the only three posts you've ever had on a forum that prides itself in good tech has been to promote a race, then yes that could be considered spam. I assume you have some financial skin in the game here either with the track or a sponsor.

7. Texas75234

No SIR, I have NO, 0.00 financial gain in any of it. I am just an avid fan of the drag races and that is my home track. I will not and have NEVER made a penny, in fact I have spent lots on video equipment to record these racers and do NOT sell any video, I put it up on YouTube for all to see. The turbos are about to start dominating the Drag race seen so it only make sense to post on here so your folks can see whats going down. If anything I am providing a free service to your forum members as they have another item to look forward to if they are into drag racing. Dont get me wrong, another advantage is some of your members might come out and race and then I get to see even more races.

If you are still not sure about me please PM me and I will reply with my digits so we can talk or just terminate my account if you wish.

Thanks for listening.

8. Texas75234

"scene"

9. TTF/Ken Staff Member

What you saw was the auto-moderation message that says the post might be moderated (because you're new). It's normal for the first 10 posts. As you can see, the post is here and so are you, so you didn't get banned. :)

10. stangman9897

Their picking on you because your from Texas , ask me how I know. lol

11. PrecisionTurboMustang

Looks like a bad ass event. Wonder how much plane tickets are ? 2_slow already said I could crash at his place if I was ever in town :D

12. MONTEGOD7SS

Sounds like everybody else enjoys it, and the boss man gave it the OK. I still wonder when you'll start posting in any thread other than this one.

13. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Historically with all the forums I've been associated with, events are generally exempt from the rule about businesses promoting themselves, because they are often essential to the offline social aspects of the site's membership. That is so long as it doesn't go over the top. What's over the top? Can't really say --- it's like "art": you know it's art when you see it, lol. Or if the event is really about promoting a shop (such as a dyno day), then it would probably be considered spam.

14. MONTEGOD7SS

I get all that, I'm just wondering if he's going to contribute to the site with anything other than this one thread. Sounds like a cool race, no doubt about that.

15. 2_slow_5.0

Come on sir!

16. stangman9897

Better bring your Scuba Gear. lol or at least a life raft.

17. PrecisionTurboMustang

Will my rain coat work? Lol

bridal-shoal