1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

bad experiance with turbo daves!

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by 302coupe, Mar 8, 2011.

1. 302coupe

Okay guys i new to the turbo world and always hered good things about turbo daves so i called him up and he talked to me and we picked out my turbo which is a borgwarner s475 and this was on feb 11 2011! I paid for it that day and he sent me a invoice to my email about a hour after the order which i was really happy about and told me the turbo would be there prolly not that monday but the next because he has to send the covers out to get machinend for the 75 wheel i said okay cool thanks alot! well two weeks go by and nothing! so i email him and ask whats up and he emails me back and tells me he called the place that machine his housing and the dude that normal dose it had broke his colloar bone couple weeks back but he is back at work and was backed up but said he would try to get it finished to and shiped to me at the end of the week i said okay cool! well two more weeks go by and nothing and i emailed him and called and left messages and nothing!

what should i do guys? I called my bank today and they said i can come in and fill out so papers and they can protest the charges to my account and most likely get my money back since i never recieved my product but i want that to be the last result! should i give him more time or what! im i going about this wrong?

2. wantabe

and u bring this shit onto a forum... ???
    drag old mates name thru the mud ???

3. blown385

Your not the only one . There has been some issues with Dave lately .

I hope it turns out OK .

4. B&G CUSTOM TURBO

Shit happens, and sometimes its out of control of the vendors. I'd personally give him a little more time.

5. Centrifuge

I always use a credit card with buyer protection, that way if my product never makes it I call and let them deal with it (like ebay purchases) luckily in all the years it has only happened 1 time to me. I would think if you cannot wait for the product he would refund the money without to much hassle since he missed delivery date by so much.

6. boostedtorino

ya that and he has had a lil bit of a health issue here and there along the way also so he is def trying to keep things rolling so give him a lil more time between that and the vendor issue just my .02

7. 302coupe

I dont see how im dragging his name through the mud! thats why i posted this to hear yalls thoughts! Ive always hered good things about dave and thats why i used him but come on man your going to act like im in the wrong? Its been a month, now I cant get a call back or email back! what do you expect!

8. 302coupe

Im going to give him some more time cause ive herd people say he was having some health problems which is fine! just wanted yalls thoughts and didnt mean for it to sound like im doging the man which im not just would love to get my turbo and contine on my project! thanks guys for your input!

9. 302coupe

well guys i got a call from dave today he said he just got out of the hospital and that my turbo is done beside the fact he is waiting for a 1.10 ar housing so he is sending me the turbo with a 1.32 ar housing so i can start buildin the hot side and then sad he would ship me the 1.10 when he get it! so im very happy and cant wait to get the turbo! said should ship tomm so im getting pump! thanks dave and sorry for your health problems man!

10. Centrifuge

Sounds like everything will turn out well afterall, theses things happen

11. B&G CUSTOM TURBO

;) Very good to hear.