1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Background color change, yes or no?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by TTF/Ken, Mar 20, 2014.

?

Do you like the lighter background?

1. Yes, I like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I liked the previous color/background

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't care one way or another.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Want to know your opinion, do you like the lighter solid color more or less?

2. Hemann

I like the color now but how would I know if I would like the changes until I compared them? I don't remember what the old color was.

This site is easy on my eyes for contrast. Unlike the brightness of others.

3. Drac0nic

Don't really recall the old site color. Maybe some kind of screen shot or something?

4. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I'll pull the old colors into another skin so you can switch between the two of them to compare. Have to complete something else first, so I'll reply back here in about 3-4 hours when it's ready for comparison.

5. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Two versions, new light background, old dark background. My thinking was the text at the very top/left of the light area is blue and was hard to see with the darker background. But at the same time, I don't care all that much for the lighter background (but decided to try it out). I may see if I can simply change the color of the text instead.
    Image4.jpg #ad
    Image6.jpg #ad

6. Hemann

I thought you meant the area that you read from. Of the 2 you posted. The darker one seems to show the banners better which I would think is important for the site. That area doesn't affect me much.

7. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Yeah, going to switch back to the darker one. I think it just looks better overall. :)