1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Sooo i just made my first pull with the wagon....

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Turbohwagon, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Turbohwagon

and i'm only pushing 6psi, but i'll be damned if it didn't scare the shit out of me.... It feels 3x as fast as when it was N/A..... I'm having a stiff drink now so i can calm my nerves, because i've never driven anything like this before. I might have to go upstairs and wipe quick.

Thanks TTF.com!

2. TS6

No time slip info?!?!?

3. Turbohwagon

it was on the street lol.

4. blown385

Congrats ! :cheers:

Just wait till it hooks at the track on twice that psi ! :chacha:

5. stang6990

and no video... fail!

6. turbofreek

The big boost smile does the trick every time. Craning it up only gets funner and more costly