1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Scientists Build Orgasm Machine For Women

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by TTF/Ken, Mar 6, 2014.

1. TTF/Ken Staff Member

2. Chuck L

I've been doing that for years! I just lick my eyebrows, and WHAMO, it's wet city!!:laughhard:

3. Daddy

Sign my wife up, then I don't have to hear any more bullshit about how I'm always done first.

:D

4. TDmkr496

I thought it was a race.....this explains a lot of dirty looks.

5. half-fast

IN the comments section lol Reminds me of the old joke: "Scientists have discovered a food which cuts a woman's sex drive by 90%. They've identified it as wedding cake."

6. TTF/Ken Staff Member

^Lol. If this thing turns out to be the real deal, I'm buying stock. It'll sell especially well in conservative areas, lol (just like how people in some towns drive the next town over to buy their liquor/beer so their church friends don't see them!).

7. Daddy

It is a race.

"I fuck my wife a quarter mile at a time." First one done always wins. :D

8. mattsvt

That doctor is going to be a rich man.

9. Drac0nic

Just wanted to say that if they made this product for men chances are the human race would cease to exist.