1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

went from running perfect to crap?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by rudder9, Oct 18, 2013.

1. rudder9

Truck was running perfect.Datalogs looked good. Now all of a sudden, running poor.It's run by a Fast system. Syptoms include hesitation, stabbing the throttle at idle almost kills it then it catches up, slow acc. seems to run fine to a point.A bit more gas then it feels like a miss/ hesitation.I have checked everything twice.I am thinking it may be the tps,because while idling and watching the fast everything looks okay. Any throttle and goes to hell. Almost like whn you stab the throttle it takes abig gulp of air and nothing else for a second till' it catches up.Anybody else have an isuue like this. I went over all the connections, grounds, connectors etc. all sensors IAT, map etc show to be working.Took bov, gate apart, checked all hoses. Vacuum hasn't changed.New plugs installed , ohm checked the wires. Also has new coil and fuel pump.

2. PrecisionTurboMustang

Can you log at tps voltage in a log? I have never messed with fast but it certainly sounds like tps issues I have seen on other efi systems.

3. rudder9

I'm going to try it today.I had all the electrical disconnected last night so I didn't run it. I had to walk away before I gave it a 5 gallon bath. Frustrating.