1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

April 15th Tax Day.!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by stangman9897, Apr 15, 2010.

1. stangman9897

Just three words

:fu:

The IRS

:spend:

2. turbofreek

i just signed some paper work with promise to pay today. i owe a substantial amount. i promised to pay when they pay theirs out to those that are owed.lol

i got audited a while ago and had some unkind exchanges with said auditor. anyone else have a jackass come to there house and appraise shit for tax reasons? yea i did and it didnt go well. he was trying to value my garbage in the garage i hadnt put out yet even.

3. ronlp

As of Monday we owed a little over a thousand.....less than most years, but still bullshit considering the hideous amount we already pay. By last night our already inflated expenses somehow increased significantly, we donated over 2k worth of clothes, my wifes old iMac, a ton of CDs (they allow $5 per.......I think we actually threw them out, lol), and by the good grace if god remembered that we joined a local chuch last year and subsequently paid $1700 in cover charges.

We know owe 180 to the feds and are getting 300 back from the state. Praise Jesus, Arizona, and having a wife with an MBA in accounting. Fuck it, it's just that much less for Obama to redistribute to the poor and lazy.

4. stangman9897

Lucky man, i had to write funkcle sam a check for the tune of 16,872.14 and people have asked me all day why im in a bad mood.

Hell i could have built a car for that, but no i have to pay for all the Illegal alien's benefit's.

5. stangman9897

The key word more tax shelters. I was thinking maybe buy a few kid's on the black market. lol

6. Skyl3rM

and I was pissed that I had to pay $17.. :doh:

7. turbofreek

i owe the state of Missouri 5142 dollars. i wont even say what my federal taxes are, but its higher then anyone elses thats listed up so far. all because of a fuck up in paper work. waiting on them to get back with the correction approval, but i dont think they want to take away that extra 42,000 expense? lol

8. stangman9897

Talked to my brother and he just laughed at me, he had to write a check for 3.2 million, i couldn't even fathom having to do that.

9. MONTEGOD7SS

Son of a bitch, I WISH I had to pay that much. Yeah, it's paying a lot out, but fuck me imagine how much he clears!

10. ronlp

Yeah, I wouldn't mind owing so much had we not already paid the bastards the better part of fifty grand throughout the year......and the obscene sales tax on top......and property tax............. the fucktarded school tax that is my 'punishment' for being a homeowner.

I have zero guilt for fucking them and if I was willing to risk an audit, we'd have listed various banks, automakers, and insurance companies in the 'donations' section and the word 'obama' in the 'theft' section.

The funniest part was the phone conversation my wife and I had last night deciding which church we were alleged members of. In the end we picked some local 'new age' place that I've seen advertised via decals on peoples car windows, but my suggestion was either Scientology since the government is too afraid of them to even question anything or Jewish since it best describes my wifes accounting practices.

11. Cox Abele

I received a pretty nice return this year, to the tune of $2k+.

That's all well and good, however some of you are writing checks for my than my gross income.

12. turbofreek

I got audited because of a technicality screw up. Then they didn't want to correct a simple mistake that was made. So I get a doche bag snooping my house and trying claim garbage as valuable assets. Been a real fucking treat I tell you. No wonder I can't build a car I have to feed some lazy mother fuckers 12 iligitimate children

13. 10secgoal

Getting back on personal this year. Last year I had to pay the state 14k just in the sales tax I collected for them free of charge. That's just my piss ant 2.5 man show. Imagine some of the larger ones.I am one of 50 business's on this street, my reg just went up on ALL my cars, my state is broke,cities are sending home homicide detective's, but we are spending over 25 BILLION dollars a year in free illegal health care a year. Don't get me fucking started.

14. slowfox

Yeah "if you can run, jump, or swim America wont stop you. Welcome home"

15. racesloth

Yep - I owe 14K to the feds ans 2k to the state of georgia...hey they got a lot of subsidizing to do - I am actually thinking about parting out my car and getting out of the whole game....

16. dman

Dan, start "racesloth racing". A non profit organization to help raise awareness for children in need. You could have easily spent 10's of thousands of dollars spreading the word.

17. turbofreek

Dman you just set off a light bulb in my head.