1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

SBF fitech with on3 turbo spark map number help

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Jershipe, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Jershipe

New to the forum. Looking for a little help setting up the timing/spark map . It's a 308 flat top motor. F cam,afr 185's,performer rpm intake. Using the fitech 1200 kit. Looking for some safe numbers to start with on 10 to 12 pounds of boost. This car only goes to the track on occasion . Just safe numbers to play around on the street. Not looking for every last HP. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Jershipe

Pump gas and stock block also

3. nicme02

I have one as well .
    There is a FITECH forum and you can get great help there which i use.
    and google

93weezer likes this.
  4. Disney Lincoln

YES!!!! A new guy telling the other new guy to Google that shit! Trump has really Made America great again!

93weezer likes this.
  5. boostdisciple

im in proc- of building a sbc single turbo with fitech 8oo power adder do you know where i could go to ask some questions ?