1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone using Nason pressure switch to start meth/retard timing?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by hezekiahmunson, Apr 18, 2009.

1. hezekiahmunson

Anyone used one of these, they look like they are pretty much like Hobbs switches http://www.nasonptc.com/pressure_switches_SQ.html

Most people on here and Yellow Bullet seem to dislike Hobbs switches, Im wondering if these are supposedly any better?

Currently I have a Hobbes switch turn on my alcohol injection at 5psi. Im wondering if I got one of these and hooked it up too for 5psi if I would have double the reliability?! Sounds crazy but they are only $30 so maybe its worth a try.

2. BLACKMACH1

The switch can't handle much current might have to use a relay.I also thought those are for fluid pressure is there a difference in the diaphram?