1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone use the AEM UEGO wideband??

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Ford racer, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Ford racer

Does anyone use this wideband gauge??? I was thinking about getting it but wanted to see if anyone had some feedback on it.
    Thanks
    Eric

2. Jake

My buddy bought it and REALLY likes it. I'm a fan of it myself just from what I saw of it and the little I know about it.

3. quick5liter

I have had mine for a good while now and works great but lacks data-logging capablities

4. quick5liter

5. twin74s

i have had mine for almost a year now. Have had very good luck with it and am planning on buyin another soon. Highly recomended

6. turbogt

I've had mine for 2 years and whenever I had the car on the dyno my wide band was within 2% of there wideband sensor. :2thumbs:

7. sss510

I would recomend buying one. It looks and works great.

8. kirkallen143

X2 on that one.

Kirk

9. Mark@RealStreet

Good wideband, great bang for the buck...as noted earlier it doesn't have as many features as some Innovate units, also it's only available with the Bosch Sensor vs a MoTeC PLM or FJO with the NTK Lab. Grade sensor. However those units are well over 600 dollars so there is a significant price jump. Bosch sensor will wear out somewhat quickly on leaded fuel, but the good thing is replacement sensors from AEM are only around 65.00.

10. rtz

"Wide band oxygen sensors '“ like the one shipped optionally with the LC-1
    '“ are designed to work with unleaded gasoline. Using them with leaded gasoline
    will significantly reduce the lifespan of the sensor. The reduction is directly
    proportional to the metal content of the fuel. In most cases, a wide band sensor
    will provide accurate measurements somewhere between 50 hours and 500 hours
    with leaded fuel."

11. denmah

works GREAT!
    i have 2 friends who use them installed with AEM EMS and i just installed the stand alone gauge unit on my bike with nitrous.

simple and accurate!
    highly reccomended