1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone talk to Turbo Dave?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by rick90lx, Jul 21, 2009.

1. rick90lx

My buddy has tried to call him a few times and keeps getting an answering machine.

2. furchaser

I wondered that about Robert1320 ?

3. slowfox

I think Scott02GT has spoken to him fairly recently. I hear they are real tight and all.

4. slowfox

NWS!!! ROFL!!!!

5. rick90lx

Isn't Robert in prison or on the way?

6. furchaser

Fucker,,,,,,,,,,, :ras: :ras: :ras: :ras:

7. Mike93SVT

i talked to him not too long ago. he said business was really busy. even said to thank tonym for all the shit that was started cause the people that stood up for him just made it better. :D

8. Scott02GT

glad to hear he is doing well

9. Mike93SVT

yeah, he was the same good guy that i dealt with when he worked at the "other" place. glad he continues take care of his customers :cheers: