1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone running a Incon Twin Turbo System

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by poni, Dec 7, 2004.

1. poni

Anyone running a Incon Twin system, I have my car finally put together and down at the local speed shop. Only problem is we are running into a few problems I dont know the answer to.

Anyone in the Washington DC area?? I can possibly talk on the phone with ?? Too many questions to write them all out.

Thanks,
    PoNi

2. TT91Coupe

poni,
    give me a call.
    PM sent.

3. Disney Lincoln

Congratulations on using the :mora: feature first!! But Im sure you thought about it before hand and just figured that no one on here would have ever had an Incon kit, so you should just start a new thread about it....

4. twinturbostang

I'm in Maryland. Brent (TT91Coupe) beat me to it I see. I just sold my kit, but I ran it for many years, so I may be able to help out also. What track did you run at?

5. poni

Brian .. I have talked to you just sent you an email .... going to send you a Pm with my cell ..

6. Barry D.

i thought TT91Coupe was Melvin?

7. TT91Coupe

BarryD,
    You are correct!!!
    theturboforums has been sniffing that c-16 again....:D

Melvin

8. twinturbostang

D'oh!!! :D

100 octane for me. Gota keep those O2 sensors alive! :D

Yeah, that's a brain fart there! haha Brent and Melvin are buddies, and I mixed them up. :)