1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Recently acquired two turbo's and have no cluw what they fit/are..help!!!! ...newbie

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by chuckmc, Aug 9, 2013.

1. chuckmc

dave 020.JPG #ad
    dave 011.JPG #ad
    dave 008.JPG #ad
    dave 010.JPG #ad

- - - Updated - - -

I hope i listed this is the right area...if not i'm sorry guys ,,this is my first post...any help is appreciated..

dave 020.JPG #ad

dave 011.JPG #ad

dave 008.JPG #ad

dave 010.JPG #ad

2. MONTEGOD7SS

Re: Recently acquired two turbo's and have no cluw what they fit/are..help!!!! ...new

I have no clue what they are, but I have NEVER seen such a small compressor wheel on such a large front cover.

3. stangman9897

Re: Recently acquired two turbo's and have no cluw what they fit/are..help!!!! ...new

Industrial. Off a diesel, and probably some German engine.

4. Drac0nic

I'm going to venture a guess of "very old." Perhaps some form of air craft turbos?

5. Hahns5.2

The one with the draw-though setup looks like this old Pontiac 301 turbo thing.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Old-ass tech.