1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone know spearco's website or if they have one?

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by truestreet5.8, Jul 13, 2005.

1. truestreet5.8

I searched and searched on google and can't find anything. The link on here (T/M) is not working either. I am looking for air to air cores or complete intercoolers for 1,500 hp or so. I saw a couple on precisions website but I heard Spearco had some new ones that supposedly only have a 30* increase from the ambiant air temp.

Thanks

2. Joe

3. BigRy

1500 HP air-to air?? why not go with a air-to-water?

4. Injected65

Let me know what size of cores you find. I know Procharger has some newer, larger A/A cores as well and I might b eable to get you a decent deal on just the core or a whole assembly possibly.

Here is a link to the Carb Chevy brochure that shows the intercoolers on page 23

http://www.procharger.com/pdf/Chevy.Prod.bb.pdf

Chris

5. SWT Racing

6. Injected65

That is a cool ass car. I wondered who's car it was. Does he street drive it at all? Looks like it could.

Chris

7. turbostang

In the classes we run in locally we cannot use air/water because of the turbo size. If we were to run a smaller 81MM or less, we could use air/water. If it is larger that 81mm we have to use air/air. :(

The BBC nitrous guys are just scared. :cool:

8. truestreet5.8

They have some big badass cores. I might hit you up for a price here shortly. Thanks for the link!

9. BigRy

Holy smokes they do have an air to air to support 1550 HP and that bad boy is 6 inches wide, WOW.......:shocked:

10. Injected65

Yeah its a big b*tch. We never did sell too many back then just cause most people weren't excited about cutting on the front of the car to make it fit.

Chris

11. SWT Racing

It sure is. I've done a bunch of fab work on it. He drives it to a couple local cruises now and then. It's now down for a while getting a full 25.4 chassis.