1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fast B2B ??? or Sequential??? Fast Users a little input please

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ralphiejantz, Jun 18, 2006.

1. ralphiejantz

Just a quck question Im not fuel injection expert by any mean I just did a search and didnt really find a simple answer that I understood whats the big difference between the Fast B2B setup and the sequential setup would the B2B handle up to 1500hp and still give a good street tune??
    Im not familiar with FAST at all I was going to get Gen 7 for my car but I am considering other options AEM is not one of them I have heard a few bad things about them in all my searches and first hand from a friend,
    Any problems with Fast B2B?? thanks just looking for a little input on some people that are using them firsthand thanks

2. Louie L

A B2B Fast will do handle 1500 hp no problem. Now the street tune part may depend on the size of injector needed to make the power you seek. The abilty of the tuner will also have alot to do with the final product. The sequential unit will idle better with larger injector due to its abilty to fire each injector individually. I have owned 3 different FAST units ,B2B, Seq and now the new XFI and all have done the job very well. The new Unit is user flashable and can be updated by the user. HTH