1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone here in the janitorial business?

Discussion in 'Classifieds- NON-CAR STUFF' started by Drac0nic, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Drac0nic

Got 2 buffers 1 scrubber. The first is a gas powered buffer that has only 16 hours run time on it. This was $3600 new. There's also a high speed electric buffer and a low speed gas buffer. These are in good working order and ready for business. Besides this there's also a large rubbermaid trash can with a wheeled base, a mop wringer a collection of pads for the buffer and other misc. items. Looking for $1500 the lot. Will palletize and ship for $100+freight.

2. furchaser

I guess my dumb question will be a bump ... lol
    Where would you use a gas powered floor buffer ? :noidea:

3. Disney Lincoln

Commercial buildings, polishing floors.

Or on Plymoth Paint jobs.

4. 10secgoal

:lau: :lau:

5. furchaser

Seriously I had no idea ... I couldn't imagine anything around here besides a Zamboni.

6. Drac0nic

You canucks and your zambonis. Shit I was talking to a canadian chick and she was fawning over a zamboni driver and riding on the back of it. That being said, you can buff out your paint with it if you want too. Not gonna be judgemental but I maintain no liability for that one, or if your car starts to look like the floor of a high school gym or something.

7. stangman9897

I think he mean's what about the gas fumes inside a building. ;)

bridal-shoal