1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone have Siemens 80lb injecter data

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Bwleach, May 3, 2014.

1. Bwleach

I just put a set if Siemens deka high impedance 80lb injectors in my mustang. Would anyone happen to have the data so I can plug it into my tune?

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Also, I've heard that Ford Racing's injectors are actually Siemens injectors. I don't know that as a 100% fact. I do have a Ford Racing 80lb injector value file if you'd like to try it out and see how it works for you. Just let me know.

4. ashford

5. Chuck L

6. jwatts

Great information! I looked at the spec sheet for my 60# (630cc) siemens injectors (FI114961). It seems that they are spec'd larger at 668cc(61lb/hr) on that sheet. My a/f at light throttle has been affected by temperature more than I thought reasonable. This kind of points to a simple solution (without having the injectors flowed) to my issue.

7. Bwleach

I've tried the ford racing data it hasn't worked very well for me. Maybe it's something I'm missing.

8. jwatts

I failed to see that the test fluid was N-Heptane, which brings the gasoline #s back in line. I may have to move my temp sensor somewhere else.