1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

any mod motor guys useing a MS2 system on their turbo cars

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by flyin hatch, Nov 17, 2010.

1. flyin hatch

im going to be doing a mega squirt on my boosted mod motor set up and running 8 ls1 style coil packs. and looking for all the good and bad info that is out their. any info would nice

2. pdonk93lx

I had a 2v motor running off an EDIS and 4tower coils. Tried Ford COP, could not get it to work. I had everything to do LS2 coils, just never made the dive. All controlled by MS2

3. a70duster

The MS, you are the builder, installer and tuner. There is a learning curve associated with adding a MS to you car. But once you have the knowledge, there is a lot you can do :D

4. flyin hatch

any more info on a ms whit a mod motor set up