1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone can give me intake manifold measurement on a cadillac northstar

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by yan88gt, Sep 30, 2012.

1. yan88gt

Hi! I'm looking for the intake manifold width where the flange sit on the heads. It can be on a 4.6 or 4.4 northstar. I'm trying to get as much info as possible on the 4.4 supercharged intake manifold assemblie.

a friend want to turbocharged his lincoln LS 3.9 V8 and things are tight under the hood for intercooler piping. If the caddy intake can be fitted with adapter plates the 4.4 supercharged intake could be modify into a turbo intake and have decent runner lenght.

I know that the jaguar 4.0 is nearly the same engine as the 3.9 but the supercharged intake have nearly no runner.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!