1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone buying stocks this week?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 351w, Mar 14, 2020.

1. 351w

Been out of the market for a while and looking to add some portions to my long term garbage I own.

years ago I was real active in trading oil and really knew all about the trading tools (3x) high beta funds that didn’t always follow the benchmark and big decay over time. The stress and checking after hours and pre market really got to me bad.

looking to get back in with some smaller portions and not even going to waste time on junk like USO in the past.
    Anyone diving in or putting a tow in the water first?

just wanted to ask and learn what other on the turbo forum are considering.

2. ashford

for tax reasons i put 14k in about 3 weeks ago. :dupe:

351w likes this.
  3. B E N

I was looking at my watch list the other day and saw how much most of whats on there has slumped in the last few weeks, might be a good time for short term. Might also lose your ass :). I've never done anything but lose money in the market.

351w likes this.
  4. 351w

I’m sorry man, I have some bad losses as well. Fuckin hurts

5. 351w

Seeing the recent FED move and interest bs may have me waiting a bit longer before making some selections. Banks to stop buybacks currently

6. Pro-SC

Here in Canada they are saying that online cannabis retailers sold 80% more this past weekend as everybody is staying at home! Cannabis should be a recession proof commodity as well there is a lot of medical uses too. I would make sure you do a lot of research on the subject before investing.

351w likes this.
  7. 351w

We can be in a booming market and still have the stock take a dump with everything else.
    Oil down here near 30 and if you own exploration and big retail oil will continue to dump even if oil by the barrel rises and the Dow as a whole sells off.
    I don’t believe big oil and the banks are allowed to buy back stock currently and this propped inflation is going to hurt us that actually save money and not borrowing everything

8. 351w

Didn’t buy but am hurting from the long term losses big time.

I was very stupid to make a thread like this.

Wish I could delete it.
    Sorry

9. Pro-SC

The thread is still good, no problem in talking about what’s going on out there.

351w likes this.
  10. 351w

I’d rather not being people into my mess.
    Wish I could go back and urge others not to take the risk