1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need Oem Engine Parts?

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Mikes001GT, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Mikes001GT

Im currently working on a 4.6 2v that hydrolocked due to a cheap cold air intake, just finished pulling it all apart and everything looks to be in ok shape except 2 of the connecting rods are badly bent. Im going to have the block re-honed etc etc... but wheres a good place to get some Oem Rods and what rings should I use?? The owner wants the car to stay stock and ive never shopped for the stock stuff ;) Also if anyone has some used rods lying around for sale let me know id go that route as well. THANKS!! :cheers:

2. 99TTGT

I think I got a few laying arround .....
    Good place to get OEM parts is the dealership

3. FSTMRFR

tousely Ford! end of subject!

they sell every ford OEM part for 10% over cost, and STEVE knows his performance there!!! he has been through all the performance upgrades and keeps them in stock...IE: auto swap parts for 03/04 cobras, and GT 500 fuel pumps......I ONLY use them for parts!