1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Any vendors make or customize harnesses for aftermarket fuel injection?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by rick90lx, May 6, 2011.

1. rick90lx

I'm finally rewiring my whole car with a painless kit and getting close to putting the Gen7 in. I'm interested in seeing if anyone makes custom harnesses for a clean installation. The DFI I'm using was in a running car with a TFI dizzy originally and I'm putting it in my car with a dual sync dizzy and have the harness to do so. The ECM was in the factory location and that's where I want to put it in this car unless there are better places to put it out of the way, like maybe under the dash. Either way, I'd sort of like to have a cannon plug type setup where I can pass the under hood harnesses through to the rest of the wiring under the dash. Any one making those in a mail order fashion? It would be nice to send what I have to a company with some dimensions and get it back ready to use a hole saw and install it. Pipe dream? :huh:

2. Injected65