1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

underpsi's intercoolers

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by boss311, Sep 2, 2003.

1. boss311

all i can say is wow!!!!!!!!!! THIS THING IS SWEET!!!!! anyone that needs one, i would highly reccomend them to check spence out before anyone else. kudos to spence for great workmanship at a great price. thanks man, joe

2. Snipe656

Glad to hear, I went ahead and moved this to the feedback section.

3. PEARL MUSSIN

From the pics I've seen he Does AWESOME work! I will be getting one from him later this year.. Did you get the Cut down Powerstroke cooler?? Post a pic of it..

Jeremy

4. boss311

jeremy

dude, i'm a dinosaur, i cant post pics(ancient pc, and no clue!!). but it is the exact same one he has pictures of on here. 3 inch inlets and 2-inch tubes in the core. hey tell bill (bk50-aka-elvis) i found some one to work over the holset i got from him, it should be pretty sweet when he's done. when its finished i'll let the cat out of the bag. anyway im still accumulating parts whats the story on your car been to the track latley? post some et's and pics of your setup if you could. later man, joe

5. PEARL MUSSIN

I sold my twin kit and am just collecting parts for next year.. I will have a 357 or 393 single T-72, AEM running by summer next year.. Shooting for 9.90's... That cool you found someone to hook up that H2C.

Jeremy

6. Underpsi

I have a sweet idea for a badass 'cooler for your car. ;)

7. PEARL MUSSIN

Check your PM's..

Jeremy

8. pattymelt1285

9. MORA

Undepsi made an intecooler for my Cell phone and it works great. Now my ear doesnt get that hot when im having phone sex with my babes..

Thanks!

10. Matt W

Yea...pics puleez

11. Underpsi

These are not pics of his intercooler, but this one looks just like his.

12. Underpsi

...and a close up of the welds. I have some more pics of this one, I will post them when I get home. Hey NDSP, your air/liquid is getting close. :tu:

13. SADL1UP

underpsi, what other types of coolers do you make and what price range are they? the one pictured looks great

14. Underpsi

The one in the pic is up for sale. Right now, to keep costs down, I'm working with these tube and fin cores. Inlet and outlet on opposite sides. Is there something specific you are wanting?

15. kwik- lx

how much would you charge to make a intercooler for a twin set up using 2 t28's dual inlets and a single outlet?

16. Superskwrl

Are the ic's Tig or Mig welded?