1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Any more info on Vecco?

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Playboyracer, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Playboyracer

Just as the subject states, does anyone have any more info about the Vecco turbo chargers?

2. Barry D.

Turbo & Nitrous Together?

:OT:
    why's this in the product review section?

3. Joe

The title asks about turbos and nitrous together, but the question is about Vecco... who knows...

4. Barry D.

that's b/c he edited it but you can't change the actual title. https://www.theturboforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10627 is the same thread in the tech section. anyways...

5. Playboyracer

My bad fellaz i put the "Turbo & Nitrous Together" question in the wrong forum. After i realized it, I tryed to change the the subject and question to "anymore info on Vecco". :D Newb mistake (i was in a rush to get to work, military folks get anal about time). Be that as it may, feel free to answer to either question if youd like, but im more interested in any possible Vecco feedback. Twinturbo93 sent me a message saying he'll shoot me some pic and vids of his Dyno test sometime next week. If your on Twinturbo93, thanks! --------------------------- Oh and to be completely off the subject, WEVE GOT SADDAM's A$$!!!!! US Military Baby!!! HUA!!

Proud owner of a Mustang/Pure American Muscle